torsdag 29 september 2011

Love the challenge

Soon the dark period of the northern hemisphere will embrace the small town of Kaunas - winter time, will come and the air will be enriched by oxygen and cold air can travel throw the Trachea and Bronchial tree for the perfect gas exchange in the alveolar sac and Capillaries. My long time plan to increase the cardiovascular performance for the big event further on - will have the perfect environment, as in Medical School. Cause there will be a lot of "resting time" - reading and to master the awareness of my own physical endurance. When the Cerebral hemisphere will rest from the intense input of information. I can enjoy my own vessel of performance in the amazingly forest of Kaunas. For now I feel the energy from the high speed running this morning, is back. So let's run towards the forest. Remember: You are capable of anything. You can be the best of the best - It's up to yourself. So just do it!

Your sincerely Anders