måndag 19 september 2011

Diversity of life

I admire the people of Indonesia - the part I've visit over the last month before Med School, the ones on the lowest part of the food change - the one's without family help. They struggle for survival every day, without any routines or safety-net to fall back on. Thinking of them every day 24/7. That make it hard to indulge myself in useless items that's not essential for life, outside of, small training gadgets as a new heart rate monitor - I definitely do not need that for survival or well being. But in the way of medicine and to be a doctor for as long as I physically is capable of. I need to be fit and healthy, so I can live a long and healthy life as a future doctor of medicine. That why I will continue to advance in cardiovascular training. A cheap and real easy way of be in shape. Running, swimming and cycling (when my economy allow it - cycling is the expensive part of cardiovascular training, nevertheless, running and swimming is as cheap as it gets). For now I sit here in an amazingly apartment looking out on the perfect weather for running - rain, makes the air fresh and oxidized, so the alveolar sack can diffuse the oxygen out to the muscles via the capillaries and arteries. However, I sit here among statues, sarongs, filled bags and other packing of my trip from Indonesia. On my way to my parents place to pack my belongings for the trip to Med School. This last month have been extremely almighty in imprints, from a diversity of events, feelings and on. It is hard to keep it up, I need the luxury of sleep, thing that other people don't have time for, feels so wrong to sleep, so wrong, anyway I start to dose of, more and more. If I could, I would sleep 2 hours a night and feed myself intravenous and just study, train and read some more....But I am human, I need the luxury of sleeping once and in while, for now anyway...