lördag 17 september 2011

Euphoria

Notes from Bali, the 24'th of August. Endorphins runs throw my body and veins, activated by 1 minutes intervals, in company of the huge blood red sun on it's way to vanish in the horizon, the warm silk-like air travels throw the oral cavity. While my own red running shoes hits the white sand - in a high frequency, sounds like muffled thumps - "dumph, dumph" My vascular system, arteries and veins - connecting lungs, heart and muscles for higher performance, transporting oxygen and waste products. This is life as it's best. My body and mind is constructed for high stimulus of the "runner high" (endorphins). I'm addicted of the bodies own state of "euphoria". I see everything so clear and feel so mere alive, as my interest for the endocrine system increases, more and more. I have to know it "all", about the body's own function - inside out. I say it again, sport medicine is pure passion, pure passion....