torsdag 9 juni 2011

"runs deep" - why I'm running - from 29'th of December

70 min of amazingly run in Djurgården – the cold black water from ”Östersjön” where pices of broken is – from the isbreaker, gently floates in in the beautiful night and reflecting the big city lights of Stockholm. The fresh and oxidized winter air runs deep through my vascular system – arteries and veins. My mind, has as long as I can remember, been set on a analytical mode. I ‘ve hard takig orders – if I don’t know it’s valid or correct. I have to know. I like the driver seat, there is no other way.  While others use running and other form of ”solo” cardio vascular exercises for it’s philopsophical moment – a break for the mind. My selfe I’m use it for a break in the studies -  the input is fresh and repeating it selfe while running (the information from the books) as well as I’m planing the next step in life. While my knowledge increases – motivation amplifies in an exponetially growth- like a T4-virus droping the information (receipt) to the ribosomes of an host cell (bacteria) and the information copeis – the new virus parts assemblies  into complete new virus particles. The host cell burst open and releases 100 to 200 new particle viruses and they can start a new cycle by infecting nearby cells. It’s an exponentiel growth as well as my knowledge increases in an exponential manner.
Last nigth, was my first salsa lesson. ”Elephant on the run” I’m so in to the music and the natural rythm it causes in the body – It’s impossible to be still – trust me, it’s impossible. I’m loving it, as well as the big challenge for my mind,  following the new steps and multiple dance partners (changing all the time – just when I get the hang of it – in my mind anyway) – I quess it’s the way of learning salsa – training on new partners so the information sets in the ”back bone” (as we say in Sweden).  I’ts deffinitely my new interest. Now it’s back to the books – for know.


Your sincerely Anders