lördag 17 september 2011

I'm in love...

Notes from Bali, the 26'th of August. Pure happiness, pure happiness, everywhere I go, I see people with good spirits and big Colgate smiles - people on the country side and the periphery. Now referring to the inhabitant of Bali - Indonesia. Wherever I turn, there is friendly outgoing persons. This significantly fact, regardless of social class is especially strong in the pore citizen. Of course, the fact that my physical appearance as a white person gather curious looks - because it is synonym to cash and wealth. Nevertheless I can't ignore the true shine and warmth from them all. This people live in Spartan way of living. The have a tread in common, is there structure (discipline), clothes (school uniform) and super trimmed peripheral looks. And big jolly smiles among them. However, I can see some sad school children, which often are over weight children - same all over the world -This is just a thesis, but remember that we all want to fit in to the group, as other animal. "No rocket science" -  do you want to be over weight?. I believe that well structure in combination to personal interest(a.k.a.,fun) - for the individually person is the recipe for success. Conclusion, this people is very poor, but have a good school policy, to invest in the youth. I see a lot of possibilities, in this country,cheep living, to start with a small estate on the beach in Bali, further on down the road. Just love this place, warmth, friendly, amazing waves - for those experienced "dudes" - hopefully me in a couple of years from now on. I'm in love....