måndag 17 oktober 2011

I'm going in

To morrow I will go down to Stockholm by train. To enroll the mental ward of St:Görans Hospital. Bequase of my car accident - 40 to 60% mortality rate for acute subdural hematoma. 6 months afterwards I was a involantary father - the diagnosis was 2 years for the brain to heal, so no wonder I hade to wake up real fast., dead sister in my teens (drug overdose) and so forth. The perfect record for person to enroll medicine. But I'we made it all the way to Medical School and two kids from the car accident the 26'th of September - 04, however, my mental capacity is overloaded and running on fumes. It will be real interesting to see if I will ever come back from that place in Stockholm again. Will they let me out or not? Only time will tell. I feel so relived to go down there for some help. So my brain can realx. But I will memorize it all. So I won't waste any time.