lördag 22 oktober 2011

Metamorphosis of life

between dream and fantasy the tiny legs, moves in a high frequency as the red spider strives towards another destiny of adventure. Is the color red, really red or is it another color in this dream or fantasy. The mind always plays this game of controlling the believed world we live in. With the changing environment and new characters from our destiny in this random path we follow. Are the people we meet really a coincident or are the all part of this game. Every time I meet real hard resistance from life and "believed" random events. I end up in a new level of the story of my life - even more challenging and intriguing. .More interesting than the one before. I am real sure that this path of medicine is the only one, every sign from the first memories of ancient years - cause it feels like i have lived this life many times before, but in this life. I can not die. Every single time I should be a part of a unknown history. The life just start from the beginning, once again. Only difference is that the current vessel I'm in, just end up a little more scarred  with a more harsh appearance - think of the scared pirate, that just keep on going towards......in the same speed, but loses a limb or two - a cut here and a beat there. Still convinced that this is the artery of life for him, it actually makes him more assure than ever - like a navigating ship on a straight course - whit out a crew, just keep on going and never stops. Cause this is the line to follow, regardless if i want or not. I now I am on this earth for something big. The future will lead the way in this highway of information..... Finally I don't have any hurry anymore, I'm relaxed and chill. Due to the hardest part, from the sick bed to Medical school is over. I have done it! So the next step to be accepted to Karolinska, is just a matter of time. Regardless if it is one or three years from now - it doesn't matter. I have the hole adventure of life ahead of me. Just as the red spider running in the special direction, on a mission of life, in this dream beyond the fantasy of abysmal reality......