tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Leave no body behind

I'm just back from the University with my documents from the application to Med School (I just ended) in my hand, I'm actually leaving this amazing school. Were I gave them all a big hug. With the word from the administration echoing in my ears: - We hope you can come back, cause you were so glad and joyful. Man this is tough, my tear are gushing from my tear ducts. I have done this marathon to Med school from nothing, a drooling retard in the hospital, for heading back home to to meet the kids. I just love them, can not do this by myself, knowing the are on another location and no contact. This was my biggest dream, crumbling down. But I can not leave them. It's my responsibility to help them with everything. I can not stay here without them. That's why I went into medicine for the first place cause I care about other more than for my self. I can not do this to the kids. However, I do know one thing; you can do exactly what ever you put your mind to - just work real hard. After my tears stop falling and I need to increase my water level and to continue at even higher pace. I will focus on next step of life. To get my as in on Medical School in Sweden - Karolinska institute. Nothing can stop me, I will have close contact with the amazingly kids: Saga and Terje. They are tagging along on this journey to and throw Med School in Stockhom. "LEAVE NOBODY BEHIND" IS THE MAIN MANTRA FROM MILITARY TRAINING!!!