lördag 6 augusti 2011

Ctrl. C on each other

"Hot Light, Cold Steel" a great book I'm reading right now from Michale J. Collins MD, an hilarious doctor (Orthopedic surgeon at the Mayo clinic) in the US, with a great sense of humor - much self-irony, where he describes himself in embarrassing and funny situations. It's an easy read book, with less medical language. Trust me I read parts of in the metro. One second I cry, for in the next second start laughing, of course other passenger were interested in my sudden change of mood. It's so amazing to see how other people react to my mood change. It's contagious, the surrounding react in the same way. Just love the psychological part, when you can make other to be glad by, by showing genuine happiness, when your hole face laughs even the tight wrinkles of your skin lateral of your eye are distinctive, as sharp lines transverse from the eye in a lateral direction. Obviously it work perfect the other way around, angry, depressed, intrigued and amazed. The two last ones is perfect if you want curious looks from the opposite gender (genus, sex- man, girl). Particulary with females, the are easily controlled by emotions. Now I must keep on reading. See ya!